• Founded Science Advisory Panel in 1996
• Currently VP-Kittrich
• Practiced private law and is a member of the Florida Bar
• J.D. from Boston University
• B.S. in Accounting from University of Rhode Island
Murray Isman, Ph.D.
• Dean of the College of Land and Food Systems at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver
• Professor of Entomology and Toxicology
• Recipient of the C. Gordon Hewitt Award from the Entomological Society of Canada
• Doctorate from the University of California at Davis
Joel Coats, Ph.D.
• Charles F. Curtiss Distinguished Professor
• Serves as the Chair of Insecticide Toxicology and Environmental Toxicology at Iowa State University
• Published over 120 articles and edited a textbook on insecticide toxicology
• Ph.D. from University of Illinois
• B.S. from Arizona State University
David Lindsay, Ph.D.
• Manager of Applied Research with Evonik Goldschmidt Chemical Corporation
• Served as Vice President of Research and co-owner of Formulogics
• B.A. and M.A. from Rutgers University.
• Ph.D. from Clarkson University
Edmund Norris, Ph.D.
• University of Florida
• Post-Doctoral Research Associate
• Emerging Pathogens Institute
• Focus on Natural Product Chemistry and Mode of Action